Monday 28 March 2011

~March 28th~ Music Meme Day 16

Oh. My. God!

Sweet, sweet internet! How I hath missed thee!

So uh, yeah. My internet's been down for three of four days, so now I have a lot of catching up to do.

So, the theme for what would have been Thursday was A Song That I Used To Love But Now Hate. Now this is easy. Back in the Dark Days of my 'goth phase' -which I hope never to go to detail into on this blog- , I used to love this fresh new band who were loud and bouncy and awesome. They were perfect for me. But then they got popular... and this song played over and over and over and over. And people started to obsess over this band which annoyed me. And then to twist the knife they only went and did the Twilight soundtrack. It was then that I lost all respect for them.


I give you 'Misery Business' by Paramore:
     

Next: A Song That You Often Hear On The Radio

See you then,

Katie
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates