Wednesday 16 March 2011

~16th March~ Music Meme Day 8

Pie-ya! Like a samurai bitches :D

Today's theme is A Song You Know All The Words To. Now today, I'm gonna have to get sneaky and cut corners. Why? I have the ability to pick up lyrics pretty quickly, so by the third or forth listen, the lyrics are in my head. It's a blessing and a curse. Unfortunately, I end up learning the lyrics of the CONSTANTLY repeating pop music I hear on music TV channels or the radio as well as my own music. So instead, I have chosen a song I am desperate to learn the lyrics to 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)' by R.E.M. 
    

For when I have learnt these lyrics, then I shall be truly awesome. :D

Tomorrow: A Song You Can Dance To. 

See you then,

Katie
xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates