Wednesday 30 March 2011

~30th March~ Music Meme Day 21

And we continue into Day 2 sans videos...

Today's song is A Song I Listen To When I'm Happy. Hmmm. Difficult. As I said yesterday, I'm a generally happy person and my musical style tends to reflect that, so when I'm very happy indeed, I tend to have a higher tolerability for exceptionally cheesy music. Hence my fascination with jpop. Most of the time I'm smart enough to turn it off before my brain leaks out my ear, but there's these time when I can just shut off my brain for 5 - 10 mins and revel in all its fake, cutesy glory. And I think this is best summed up with 'Ai no Imi wo Oshiete' by W (or Double You, whichever you prefer)    

[Video]


(Additional comments regarding song and video)

Tomorrow: A Song You Listen To When You're Sad

See you then,

Katie
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates