Wednesday 9 March 2011

~9th March~ 30 Day Music Meme (Again)

Howdy all, 

If you were following my old blog last summer, you would recall I attempted to do the '30 Day Song Challenge'. It did not go well...  

However, it has recently staring gaining popularity in my Facebook this week. And being slave to the bandwagon, I feel obliged to try it again. It probably for the better because I need something to get me blogging more regularly, plus it might be interesting to contrast it against last year's choices.    

So, Day 1: Your Favourite Song, again like last year, it's still hard for me to pinpoint a definite favourite because I still jump around so many different types of music. But again, I'm gonna go with Rob Thomas' (of Matchbox 20 fame) song 'Little Wonders', which was featured on the ending of Disney's 'Meet the Robinsons'. It's a song about hope and really appreciating the small things in life, like the love of a family. I really like this song because underscores the film's happy ending perfectly and it never fails to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 


This is another of Disney's seriously underrated films that people really need to see. I mean, c'mon...
Disney + Sci-Fi + A T-Rex called Tiny = Awesome :D

So there you go, 1 day down, 29 to go. Tomorrow, my least favourite song.

See you soon,

Katie
xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates