Saturday 19 March 2011

~19th March~ Music Meme Day 11

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

Gah. Why do I always leave these things to last minute? Tonight's song is a Song From A Band You Like and to tell the truth, I'm not a massive fan of today's bands because they're all pretty sucky. But this band, was pretty damn cool when I was a youngun but unfortunately puberty wasn't as kind to their music as it was to me. Here's 'Five Colours In Her Hair' by McFly:


Oh so cute and colourful, this video delighted by sugar riddled brain and as it turned out they took their name from what would be one of my favourite movies. And a contrast, here's 'Party Girl':

What. The. Hell. Is. This?! Why aren't today's tweens enjoying the same flavour of colours pop rock I was raised on? Ah yes, of course. The Disney corporation and Mr. Beiber control the radio. That seemed to slip my mind.

Tomorrow: A Song From A Band I Hate. Oh, which shall it be? I wonder...

See you then,

Katie
xx

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates