Sunday 13 March 2011

~13th March~ Music Meme Day 5

Go, go, go!

It's nearly midnight so I need to churn this one out super vitement! A Song That Reminds Me Of Someone is today's theme. Over the past year, I have been tuning in weekly to watch a really funny guy called Doug Walker reviewing nostalgic films as the Nostalgia Critic. Eventually, I started watching more and more of the reviewers on his site That Guy With The Glasses and now I'm obsessed! So I have chosen to dedicate today's song to Mr. Walker.

Here is the 'Nostalgia Critic Anthem' written by a fellow reviewer SadPanda.    


As you can see (and hear) this video contains some characters and some jokes that are just going to fly over casual listener's heads but these are all in-jokes from his reviews that any self respecting NC fan should know. I salute you SadPanda for writing the Critic an awesome theme song, because he seems to be the only main reviewer on the site without one.

Tomorrow: A Song That Reminds You Of Somewhere.

See you then,

Katie
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates