Friday 11 March 2011

~11th March~ Music Meme Day 3

Hola,

Day 3: A Song That Makes Me Happy. Hmm... tough choice, a lot of my music makes me happy. Last year's choice 'Our Time Has Come' did eventually get tiresome but I do still listen to it occasionally. But over the past year, a certain T.V. show has stormed the media and is still delighting audiences on both side of the Pond. I am of course talking about the hit musical dramedy Glee! The cast manages to churn 4-6 songs every week with at least 2 getting on the weekly charts, making it impossible to pinpoint a favourite song for very long. So instead, I decided to go with my most recent favourite: a cover of Florence and the Machine's 'Dog Days Are Over'   


This show lights up my Monday nights and sets me in a good mood for the rest of the week. And I'm sure it has the same effect on plenty of other people. The timing of it's debut couldn't have been more perfect last year, bringing colour and sunshine to a time when the economical downturn was getting everyone down. I couldn't have put it any better than this:

'By its very definition, Glee is about opening yourself up to joy' 
Lillian Adler - Previous Glee Coach

Tomorrow, a song that makes me sad.

See you then,
Katie
xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates