Tuesday 22 March 2011

~22nd March~ Music Meme Day 14

Hey y'all,

So today is a Song No-one Would Expect You Love. Now if you know we well, or catch my rants at dinner (My apologies to those people. I must sound very silly), I have a natural aversion to the Top 40 charts and tend to dislike most pop music because it's either, very stupid, very generic, very auto-tuned or any combination of the three. However, this song caught my attention and I instantly fell in love. It's the story of a nerdy boy who pines for a money-grubbing girl but ultimately wins in the end, proving that 'The Geek Shall Inherit' after all. 

Here's 'F**k You' or 'Forget You', if you prefer by Cee Lo Green:

  

I love this song, but I especially love this video. It's so vintage it hurts! I love the whole 50's vibe to it all with the cute little pop ups and that adorable kid playing Baby Cee Lo. Although I am slightly perplexed out-of-place 60's doo-wop / Greek chorus girls.

Tommorow: A Song That Describes Me.

See you then,

Katie
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates