Wednesday 23 March 2011

~23rd March~ Music Meme Day 15

I'm tired again.. must focus. Tomorrow starts in 5 mins...

So, today is a song that describes me. Now I came across this song when it was attached to a Cardcaptor Sakura amv (God I used to love that anime back when it was Cardcaptors on Fox Kids!). After hearing it I looked up the lyrics and I ended up finding a list of components that would make a Katie, oddly enough. That doesn't make sense, I know. But if you really know me well and listen to this song, maybe you'd agree with me. I dunno, just a theory, really. 

Here's 'Who I Am' by Jessica Andrews:  


Tomorrow: A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate.

See you then,

Katie
xx


P.S. Nice frame capture there YouTube. Epic. Fail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates