Monday 28 March 2011

~28th March~ Music Meme Day 19

Next up, A Song From My Favourite Album.

Now I'm going to be blunt, I love film soundtracks and think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. They somehow manage to underscore the greatest moments and console me in my worst. I worship the works of the delightfully quirky Danny Elfman and the master of musical awesomeness that is Hans Zimmer. He's scored some of the most amazing soundtracks like Inception, The Nolan Batman franchise and the Pirates trilogy / soon to be quadroligy.

But my favourite has to be the Lion King soundtrack and this song leaves me awestruck every time. Here's 'This Land' by Hans Zimmer:    


Hamlet has never sounded so awesome.

Next: A Song That You Listen To When You're Angry

See you then,

Katie
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates