Saturday 12 March 2011

~12th March~ Music Meme Day 4

Yo,

A song that makes me sad, eh? Well, I am a MASSIVE fan of film soundtracks, which are remarkably good at making me sad. However, a personal favourite of mine has to be 'Married Life' by Michael Giacchino from the gorgeous soundtrack of the Pixar film, Up.  


Pixar has this amazing ability to say so much in a scene without using a single word. Their music team is just amazing. This scene blew me away when I first saw and it still continues to do so. I still can't fathom how can somehow can take you from feeling so happy and hopeful to heartbroken and hurt for characters you barely even know. Just wow.  

Tomorrow: A Song That Reminds Of Someone. 

See you soon,
Katie
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates