Monday 21 March 2011

~21st March~ Music Meme Day 13

I'm just going to come right out and say it. 

My name is Katie... and I am a Ke$ha fan.

I know, I know dear readers, I haven't gone mad. Yet. There's so many things I should hate about her: her vapid, blonde, 'party girl' personality, her wailing auto-tuned voice, that stupid dollar sign wedged in the middle of her name... But I honestly couldn't care less.   

I like Ke$ha's songs in the same way people like cheesily bad action films, they're big, they're loud, they're brainless and most of all, fun. They're exactly what I need after a hard day's work, just something I can enjoy by shutting my brain off and not having to analyse everything all the time. Now this song quickly became a personal favourite after I saw it get a bashing from Todd In The Shadows on That Guy With The Glasses (The review can be found here.), he really let loose on it but I found sufficiently happy and bouncy to soundtrack the majority of last summer. Here's 'Your Love Is My Drug' by Ke$ha:
       

Tomorrow: A Song That No-one Would Expect You To Love

See you then,

Katie
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates