Monday 10 January 2011

~10th January~ The 50 Songs Challenge

Hi all, 

In order to give myself a kick up the butt with my drawing resolution, I've decided to take up this challenge I found lurking around on DeviantArt. 

The main idea is to 50 songs from your iPod/iTunes/Mix tape collection, make a list of them and then draw a picture to represent each of them. 

And here are mine:





1. You and Me - Lifehouse
2. Tea Party - Kerli
3. Footloose - Kenny Loggins 
4. Nicest Kids in Town - James Marden (Hairspray)
5. So Close - Jon McLoughlin
6. Yuri The Only One For Me - L33tstr33t Boys
7. La Resistance - South Park: The Movie  
8. Ai No Imi Wo Oshiete - W
9. Thank You For The Venom - Vitamin String Quartet (Tribute to MCR)
10. White Houses - Vanessa Carlton
11. Guys Like Potter - A Very Potter Sequel
12. The Man That Can't Be Moved - The Script
13. Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin
14. Wound Up - Leanne Rimes
15. Hot Air Balloon - Owl City
16. Iris ~ End Theme - Professor Layton And The Diabolical Box
17. Marshmallow - IU
18. Girlfriend - Avril Lavinge
19. Tangled Up in Me - Skye Sweetnam
20. Stutter - A Very Potter Sequel 
21. Princess Charleston - Kanon Wakeshima 
22. Reminiscing With Grandma - Anastasia Soundtrack 
23. At The Ceili - Celtic Woman 
24. Our Time Now - Plain White T's
25. Otaku Anthem (I Wanna Live) - L33tStr33t Boys
26. Who I Am - Jessica Andrews
27. Shake It - Metro Station
28. Mr Blue Sky - ELO
29. May I? - Trading Yesterday
30. Oh! - SNSD
31. Wannabe - Spice Girls
32. Hey Juliet - LMNT
33. Proud of Your Boy - Alan Menken
34. Flowers For A Ghost - Thriving Ivory
35. Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
36. Fireflies - Vitamin String Quartet (Tribute to Owl City)
37. Our Farewell - Within Temptation
38. Misery Business - Paramore
39. Girly - Ai Otsuka
40. Marry Me - Emilie Autumn
41. It's My Life - Bon Jovi 
42. Rooftops - Lostprophets 
43. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been - Reliant K
44. No Way - A Very Potter Sequel
45. Hey Soul Sister - Train 
46. The Great Escape - Boys Like Girls 
47. Lollipop - Mika 
48. Into Action - Skye Sweetnam 
49. (Let's See) How Far We've Come
50. You Found Me - The Fray

So there you go. I really hope I do keep up with this as I have had a tendency to write lists and then just leave them lying around.    

Oh, and my DA account is here, if you're interested. Not that I would shamelessly self promote myself :D

I'll see you soon,

Love,
Katie

xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates