Friday 31 December 2010

~31st December~ Should all acquaintance be forgot...

Dear blog, 

A belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and an early Happy New Year to you all!


Well, another year has come and gone, and it's only just occurred to me how cheesy that line is...

Oh well. I'm avoiding my college work (as usual) and thought of updating my blog again. 

Like many people, I have an amazing inability to follow through with what I promise myself at the start of every new year. Biting my nails minutes after I swear off it, hitting the sweets as soon as I have money and access to a shop, leaving my writing projects in the corner time and time again. 

But this year, it's going to be different. I'm setting myself resolutions, yes. But a tad bit more structured. I will be setting myself a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly resolution. These being:

Daily:
  • One act of random kindness a day - I like the warm, squishy feeling I get when I help an old lady when she's looking for something in shop.


Weekly:
  • Keep my lair clean, tidy and easy to manoeuvre in and out of - I may end up living at home during uni, so better keep my living space, well, liveable.   

Monthly:
  • Write one chapter a month of Kiss Kiss Bang Bang with Volume 3 to be finished before September 2011 - Otherwise, can you still write teen literature during the menopause?
  • Draw at least 3 pictures a month - Because no-one takes dramatic chibis seriously.
  • Add one design a month to my fashion portfolio - Because I'll never get into fashion college without one.

Yearly:

  • By the end of 2011, I will fit into both burando lolita and Topshop clothes - Because Primark clothes just aren't cutting it any more...

    So there are my resolutions for this year, how about you? What are yours?


    Happy New Year to you and yours from everyone (well, me) at La Belle Patisserie! 

    I'll see you soon in 2011,

    All my love,

    Katie.
    xx






    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates