Saturday 2 April 2011

~2nd April~ Music Meme Day 23

And so the catch up continues:

Today song is A Song You Want To Play At Your Wedding. Now this one, is a a bit vague. I didn't understand if it was the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to, or the first dance or something... so I went with the father-daughter dance. I'll admit it, I'm a complete Daddy's Girl. He's grumpy and miserable most of the time, but I'd have never learnt or cook or keep my gadgets in working order without him. I love him to pieces and that's why I chose 'I Loved Her First' by Heartland

[video]

(Additional Comments)

Tomorrow: A Song That You Want People To Play At Your Funeral.

See you then,

Katie
xx  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates