Sunday 24 October 2010

~24th October~

If reading this, hopefully you've found your way from my LiveJournal:


That Girl in The Hat


If so yay :), if not, I'm gonna introduce myself again (In countdown form ^ . ~) :


<3 Ten Things About Me <3


10. My name is Katie and my last name's a secret. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
9. I'm Welsh
8. I'm currently studying French, Textiles, English Language/Literature and Media Studies.
7. I'm a DIY Lolita with a passion for making my own designs.
6. The only things I can make in the kitchen successfully every time are breakfast and Victoria Sponges
5. I have a random obsession with socks, spoons and rubber ducks.
4. I will cosplay or 'dress up' at any available opportunity.
3. I'm far too nice for my own good. I'm almost a doormat.
2. I'm only learning to walk in heels at 16 years old.
1. I am MASSIVE nerd. I'm a Whovian, I can quote passages of Shakespeare and make a tonne of    references to movies in everyday speech, savvy? XD


<3 Nine Things I've Thought About Recently <3


9. My plan of attack for all the homework I have during this half term
8. A Lolita co-ord with bright pink knitwear inspired by wool I saw yesterday
7. My Harry Potter robe (Halloween Costume) and if it will be finished on time.
6. Worrying about my family's money situation
5. My next outing on Tuesday
4. My weight and body measurements (I will fit into burando one day!!)
3. Uploading some videos onto Facebook
2. If I really wanted to switchover to Blogger from LiveJournal
1. David Tennant on a motorcycle.  Just beat out Card Games


<3 Eight Ways To Win My Heart <3


8. Tell me I look pretty or cute, no matter what I'm wearing.
7. Cook me a meal or bake me sweets. (Seriously, food will win you major bonus points :D)
6. If I do something weird (as I often do), join in with me.
5. Make me laugh.
4. Treat me as an equal, no sexism please.
3. Be completely honest
2. Be well mannered, I <3 a true gentleman
1. If something does go horribly wrong, please stand up for me.


<3 Seven Favourite Pieces Of Clothing <3


7. Wonder Cookie JSK in Light Blue (I don't own it, but it's my current dream print <3)
6. A good fluffy petticoat
5. My Trusty Converses
4. My Cardigan Collection
3. Skinny Jeans
2. Hair Rags (Save me an hour in the mornings :D)
1. My new cupcake shaped 'Friends' necklace (Mel has the 'Best' ^^)


<3 Six Things I Do Before I Go To Bed <3


6. Wash off my make-up and moisturise.
5. Peruse Facebook and TV Tropes one last time.
4. Set my alarm for the morning.
3. Sometimes I curl my hair in rags or just plait it.
2. Make a wish on my star
1. Hope that tomorrow will be better.


<3 Five Things I Wish Could Say Right Now <3


5. I love you, but seriously need to stop wallowing so much; we all have workloads, we all have relationship issues and we all have down days. You need to suck it up and move on.


4. I want everything to be okay, I'll win the lottery and you can have half. Just please don't make us live in a cardboard box.


3. You need to grow up and sort yourself out now, you've got a baby to support and jobs just don't fall into your laps. Arguing with family really doesn't help; you've hurt people deeply and you've made the rest of us feel really awkward. So much so, that I don't even want to go to the family Christmas dinner, my favourite time of year because of the tense atmosphere. Please don't ruin Christmas for me.


2. You are my rock, thank you so much for putting up with my moaning and all the stuff I pile on you, you don't deserve it. I am eternally grateful for having you and I will always, ALWAYS love you, no matter what.


1. You are absolutely beautiful, and any boy would be lucky to have you. He's out there, just stay patient and never stop looking.




<3 Four Things I'm Doing Right Now <3


4. Worrying if people will read the above statements and what they will think.
3. Watching David Tennant's 'Single Father'
2. Trying to read things without my glasses. Not working.
1. Checking my Facebook.


<3 Three Things I'm Scared Of <3


3. Failure and disappointing people.
2. Spending the rest of my life alone.
1. Heights, although I'm getting over that one.

<3 Two Things I Want To Do/See Before I Die <3

2. Open 'Royal Wonderland', the joint dream project for my bestest friend and I ^^
1. Live my life like a fairytale princess.

<3 One Confession <3

All I ever wanted to be was pretty and happy. I'm neither most of the time.

So um, yeah. Now you know a tonne about my life and feel terrible now. 

I'll see you soon blog-that-needs-a-pet-name,

Lots of love,
Katie
xx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

La Belle Pâtisserie Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon Distributed by Blogspot Templates